Terms and ConditionsWelcome to the Vacation Rental Properties managed by Vacation Stay Jamaica (Vacastayja). Please read, sign and return the Terms and Conditions prior to your arrival. You will be expected to sign this agreement before the key/access code to the property is handed over.
VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE - As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of US$3,000.00. Any damages that exceed US$3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of US$3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage, Insurance Policy, or at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd.
The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly to Vacation Stay Jamaica, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Vacation Stay Jamaica directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a US$200.00 damage deposit will be required upon check-in.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT - If you have not purchased Vacaton Rental Damage Protection or given the required damage deposit at check-in, your credit card information will be retained on file during your stay to cover any incidentals or damage to the property. There will be no charges whatsoever if the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to the Vacation Rental property or its contents
• No linens or household items are missing
• No early check-in or late check-out
• Vacation Rental property has not been smoked in
TRAVEL INSURANCE - Safeguard your trip with Generali Global Assistance. The policy provides reimbursement for unused, non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs if you are prevented from taking your trip due to a covered reason, including: mandatory hurricane evacuations; sickness, injury or death of you, your traveling companion or family member; extension of school year; armed service leave revocation; involuntary termination of employment or other specific reasons listed in the Policy/Description of Coverage. Certain restrictions apply. https://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/
- Before You Go - Unable to travel because you’re sick? No problem! Trip Cancellation coverage keeps you from losing your vacation savings if you need to cancel for a covered reason. Plus, Concierge Services from our designated provider can help you make restaurant reservations, order flowers, arrange tee times–and more–at your request.
- During Your Vacation - Even when everything goes right, vacations can be a stressful time: making flights, renting cars, traveling with young children, finding activities .... the last thing you need is something to go wrong. But if it does, CSA Vacation Rental Insurance can help you keep your cool. With coverage for Baggage Delay, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, Trip Interruption and more, you can focus on the more important things. Our designated assistance provider can even help with the smaller issues that can plague travelers, such as medical referral and replacement of medication or eyeglasses.
- After You’re Home - The claims process will be kept as hassle-free as possible. One claims representative will work with you from start to finish, making sure you receive the responsive, friendly service you need. Identity Theft Resolution Services offer you 180 days of service starting on your scheduled departure date.
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION /SECURITY - For security purposes, we require a clear and legible scan or copy of a valid photo ID of the person who is signing this agreement. We also require the names of all parties who will be staying in the Vacation Rental. Any non-registered guest found staying overnight in any Vacation Rental is subject to a fine of US$250.00 and immediate removal of all guests from the property.
HOUSEKEEPING - When you arrive, the Vacation Rental property will be cleaned, disinfected and set up with all linens. As a courtesy, we have included the following complimentary items:
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, toilet paper, paper towels, kitchen towels
- Dishwashing detergent, hand soap, shower gel, conditioner, shampoo, and lotion
- Tea bags, salt & pepper and bottles of water
All our Vacation Rental properties are Non-Smoking. You are however permitted to smoke outdoors or on the patios. Cigarette butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a US$250.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the Vacation Rental Unit and/or linens, your credit card will be charged accordingly.
Check-in time is no earlier than 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). (Jamaica does not observe Eastern Daylight Time - EDT)
Check-out time is no later than 11:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST). If you fail to vacate on time, without prior confirmation, you will be charged for one half (½) additional night’s stay.
Check-out procedures: Prior to check-out, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillow cases left on.
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, contact us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost, and with your approval, deduct the cost of shipping from your deposit or charge it to your credit card.
ADDITIONAL TERMS - You must be 20 years of age to rent any of our properties and you must provide proof of age, if requested.
• Our Vacation Rental properties have maximum occupancy. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time
of reservation are subject to eviction and a fine of US$250.00.
• House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
• Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
• If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds (NSF), you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges.
• Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
FORCE MAJEURE - There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancelation, howsoever arising.
PERSONAL PROPERTY & INJURY - Unit owner or management shall not be liable for loss, theft, destruction of personal property, or for injury or harm to any person on the premises. This provision applies in all circumstances. Tenants/guests agree to hold harmless and indemnify owner and management for any such loss including attorney fees and costs.